A Tropical Oasis in Aruba
Aruba is a small island, approx. 30 km (19 miles) long and about 8 km (5 miles) wide with an area of 193 sq km (75 sq miles).
Paradera Park is located very conveniently in Aruba. Away from the crowds, yet just 5 minutes to the hustle and bustle of Downtown Oranjestad and 10 to 15 minutes to the main beaches of Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Arashi Beach.
View Paradera Park in a larger map
We do recommend renting a car during your stay in Aruba as this will give you the freedom and mobility to comfortably visit the various beaches and sites of interest located all over the island.
Through a close cooperation with a renowned car rental company we can assist with reservations for car rental at reduced rates. Please contact us for more information on the different car types and rates. Private parking is available.
As an extra service to its guests, Paradera Park offers complimentary beach chairs, towels and cooler, available for use during the period of your stay with us. All beaches in Aruba are public beaches and open day and night to everybody living or vacationing on the island.
Directions to Paradera Park from the Airport (±15 minutes)
- When exiting the airport turn left on the main road in the direction Oranjestad,
- At the 1st main traffic circle entering Oranjestad, take 2nd exit right (Cas di Cultura will be on your right hand),
- Pass 2 small circles, at the 2nd main traffic circle take first exit right (Texaco & Mc Donalds on your right hand),
- At the 3rd main traffic circle go straight (24 hour store on your left hand),
- After the road sign:<--NOORD turn left at the first available crossing (Paradera Park sign on you right hand),
- After approximately 200 yards you will see a Paradera Park sign to turn left, Welcome!